HFP Killer Kit, Fully Assembled With OE Aftermarket Assembly Parts
For 2006-11 Civic (ALL)
This kit includes:
- A full set of 4 Koni STR.T (Orange) Struts/Shocks
- Tein S.Tech Springs (spring rates approx 15% higher than stock front and rear: 230 lb/in front, 274 lb/in rear)
- Civic Si 2DR/4DR -1.4" front and -1.3" rear.
- Civic non-Si 2DR -1.1" front and -0.8" rear.
- Civic non-Si 4DR -0.9" front and -1.2" rear.
- Fully Assembled (like a Honda Factory Performance HFP Kit) with New OE Aftermarket Strut Assembly Parts so your install is simple!
- Tein S.Tech Springs have spring rates very similar to HFP springs (Tein 1 Year warranty against manufacturers defect or sag).
- Lifetime warranty Koni STR.T shocks are seriously impressive. Silky smooth and handles higher spring rates so nicely! As good or better handling than HFP kit and more comfortable than HFP kit!
- 1/2" Lower than HFP Kit! 1/4" lower than Eibach Prokit. 1/4" Higher than Eibach Sportline and Neuspeed Sport Springs. This is a GREAT daily driver, all around fun setup.
- Fancy Color Scheme is no extra charge. haha!!! Gotta love the color combo.
- Only $50-70 more than HFP Kit. HFP Kit only covered your car's new car factory warranty (3/36,000) or 1 year parts warranty.
- If you plan to autocross or track your car or just want a bit more performance, then please consider the Neuspeed Sport Springs on Koni STR.T/Sport shocks or Koni Sport shocks all around. But if you are looking for a comfortable and more-fun-than-stock street car, this kit is the best option available for the price!
Other way to purchase this kit:
Replace Aftermarket Assembly Parts with the OEM Honda Parts (+$100 approx). Do you need the OEM Honda parts upgrade? That's up to you. 90% of our customers opt for the aftermarket parts, and in 3 years of using them, we have not had any more issues with the aftermarket parts than we have on OEM parts (1 bearing issue on each). So, if you want Honda OEM parts, that's fine because they are excellent, but if you don't mind aftermarket parts and want to save a little money, you can be confident that the aftermarket parts will serve you well. The OEM Honda assembly parts have a 1 year warranty where the Aftermarket parts have a lifetime warranty. Do you need new assembly parts? If you have 60k miles, then it's a good idea. If you have 100k miles, then definitely. Always check your dust boots, no matter what because those go bad fairly quickly (often by 60k miles). So, purchase it as an assembled kit for very easy install, or you can purchase the parts separately on our site as well.
Do you need camber correction with this kit?
You don't need front camber correction. Stock front bolts are fine to get you back to stock alignment.
The rear is where you'll want something to correct camber. Stock camber is already enough to cause a tire wear issue. When you lower the car, the rear cambers more. and that's true for sure on the HFPKiller setup (lowers about 1.3"). So, I would recommend either the Ingalls camber adjusters #35880 (approx $140/pair) as the best inexpensive solution.. but you cannot run them on the track (they say not for track use).
If you want something a little better, like for track use, then one of the replacement rear camber arms is definitely the best option. My favorite is the SPC line because they have a good quality arm that isn't too expensive in steel (#67466) they are approx $220/pair. If you want to go all out, then there are the Skunk2, Buddy Club, or SPC Aluminum arms.