Strut Fabrication done for you!
If you want Koni Sport shocks but don't want to do the fabrication required, then this is the option for you!
Available in "Full Assemblies" too!
See our fabrication page that shows how we do it. (Link below)
Fees and How it Works:
........- You send us struts for us to fabricate (no added fee).
- We can start with new or "pre-owned" (refundable) cores:
........- New Honda OEM Struts $300/pair (from the dealer and brand new) - this is non-refundable. We don't use aftermarket struts because fit isn't correct for inserts
........- Pre-owned $150/pair core fee - refunded immediately when you send in your "good condition" cores to us (shipping paid by you). We only accept OEM Honda Struts for core refund!
- We do the fabrication on the struts of your choice, install the Koni inserts (proper torque, etc.), and then ship your purchase to you.
- You receive and install your shiny new parts. :)
- You return your old struts to us (you pay shipping... usually $20-35 depending how far from PA you are).
- We inspect the struts you have sent to us. They MUST be in good shape, including no damage from camber bolts and no significant rust. We will refuse any struts that have this damage or significant rust because we cannot use it for the next customer (nobody wants old nasty rusted or damages struts). We will mail refused struts back at customer's expense or dispose of them (customer may choose). In several years of strut fab, we have only refused refund on a few pairs.
- When we confirm your struts are in decent shape, then we immediately refund the $150 core fee. Simple.
So your actual cost is just $99 if you chose the "Pre-owned strut core" option!!! (plus shipping your strut cores back to us)