We ship to Canada via USPS Priority International for the following prices:
Shipping time is 3-7 days, depending on your location in Canada. We are in Pennsylvania; so eastern locations are faster and western locations take more time. These prices include border fees and shipping but do NOT include any "local" Canada taxes (like the $10+15% Quebec tax).
1) Small items (like small tools that fit into a USPS Small Flat Rate Box) $35
2) Medium items (like a pair of linear race springs that fit into a USPS Large Flat Rate Box) $65
3) Set of 4 lowering springs $90
4) Set of 4 shocks $110
5) Set of 4 shocks and 4 springs $130
6) Fully Assembled Suspension Kit $140
To order for Canada shipping, you have 2 options:
1) Place your order and chose "Free Shipping" at checkout. Then write a comment in the memo box at checkout that you would like shipping directly to Canada, and we will issue you an additional email invoice to pay.
2) Use the "Canada Shipping Service" product below to add shipping cost.
Also note that you may ship to a US address on the Canada border and shipping is free. You will then need to take the goods over the border and handle import customs yourself.