Note that the following items are on national backorder until mid to late June:
- Tein S.Tech springs
- Tein High.Tech springs
- Koni STR.T Orange shocks (front and rear)
THEY MUST BE POPULAR! :)
Contact us for other options.
HFP Killer Kit, Fully Assembled With OE Aftermarket Assembly Parts
For 2006-11 Civic (ALL)
This kit includes:
- A full set of 4 Koni STR.T (Orange) Struts/Shocks
- Tein S.Tech Springs (spring rates approx 15% higher than stock front and rear: 230 lb/in front, 274 lb/in rear)
- Civic Si 2DR/4DR -1.4" front and -1.3" rear.
- Civic non-Si 2DR -1.1" front and -0.8" rear.
- Civic non-Si 4DR -0.9" front and -1.2" rear.
- Fully Assembled (like a Honda Factory Performance HFP Kit) with New OE Aftermarket Strut Assembly Parts so your install is simple!
- Tein S.Tech Springs have spring rates very similar to HFP springs (Tein 1 Year warranty against manufacturers defect or sag).
- Lifetime warranty Koni STR.T shocks are seriously impressive. Silky smooth and handles higher spring rates so nicely! As good or better handling than HFP kit and more comfortable than HFP kit!
- 1/2" Lower than HFP Kit! 1/4" lower than Eibach Prokit. 1/4" Higher than Eibach Sportline and Neuspeed Sport Springs. This is a GREAT daily driver, all around fun setup.
- Fancy Color Scheme is no extra charge. haha!!! Gotta love the color combo.
- Only $50-70 more than HFP Kit. HFP Kit only covered your car's new car factory warranty (3/36,000) or 1 year parts warranty.
- If you plan to autocross or track your car or just want a bit more performance, then please consider the Neuspeed Sport Springs on Koni STR.T/Sport shocks or Koni Sport shocks all around. But if you are looking for a comfortable and more-fun-than-stock street car, this kit is the best option available for the price!
Other way to purchase this kit:
Replace Aftermarket Assembly Parts with the OEM Honda Parts (+$100 approx). Do you need the OEM Honda parts upgrade? That's up to you. 90% of our customers opt for the aftermarket parts, and in many years of using them, the aftermarket parts have been excellent (equal to the OEM Honda option). So, if you want Honda OEM parts, that's fine because they are excellent, but if you don't mind aftermarket parts and want to save a little money, you can be confident that the aftermarket parts will serve you well. The OEM Honda assembly parts have a 1 year warranty where the Aftermarket parts have a lifetime warranty.
Often customers ask if they need to replace there original strut assembly parts (and if ordering the fully assembled kit therefore is a good idea). Our answer is that if you have over 60k miles, then it's a good idea. If you have over 100k miles, then definitely. Always check your dust boots, no matter what, because those sometimes go bad fairly quickly (often by 60k miles).
Do you need camber correction with this kit?
You don't need front camber correction. Stock front bolts are fine to get you back to stock alignment assuming your alignment is correct now.
The rear is where you'll want something to correct camber. Stock camber is already enough to cause a tire wear issue. When you lower the car, the rear cambers more. and that's true for sure on the HFPKiller setup (lowers about 1.3"). So, I would recommend one of the SPC rear camber arms they are good quality that isn't too expensive.... the forged steel SPC arms are approx $220/pair. If you want to go all out, then check out the SPC Aluminum arms that are light and have spherical bearings for around $350.